No Experience Necesary
Get Your License To Dive The World With Siam Divers
- Duration: 3-4 Days
- Number of dives: 5 pool, 4 open water
- Prerequistes: 10 years old
What Is PADI Open Water Diver ?
This course provides you with the theoretical knowledge and the practical skills that you require to dive anywhere in the world. A PADI Open Water Diver certification is the most internationally recognised "entry level" scuba diving licence.
Your professional PADI instructor will help you through the learning process. Diving theory, followed by skills in a swimming pool where each new skill you complete gets you closer to the day you board the boat for your dive trip !.
What does this certification give you
You will be a certified diver with PADI, and will be able to travel and dive the world!. You will have a recommended maximum depth of eighteen meters, and will be able to dive with a buddy. You do not need to dive with a diving professional (i.e. divemaster or instructor). You can travel around the world and explore divesites that only certified divers get to see !
What Will I Do ?
Your open water dive course is split up into three sections.
1. Theory which gives you the knowledge required to dive in open water conditions. This takes the form of videos, and short classroom presentations by the instructor in the comfort of our new air-conditioned classroom. You will have a few quizes to test your knowledge before heading to the pool !
2. Confined water training takes place in a swimming pool at one of our luxury hotel partners, during which time you will master the skills of diving, and use of the equipment. This part of the course is great fun !...you will practice using scuba in a luxury swimming pool, and perform all sorts of skills and tricks to get used to using the equipment.
3.Open water dives will be conducted from the safety of a large luxury dive-boat with all necessities. You will conduct four open water dives over two days at some of the many divesites around Pattaya. Enjoy the underwater world, and explore hidden divesites.....
Where Can I Go From Here ?
Once you have your open water license you have the prerequisite you require in order to complete your advanced open water diver course where you will complete a deep dive down to between eighteen and thirty meters!
Required Course Materials ?
- PADI Open Water Diver Manual
- Recreational Dive Planner
Copyright © by Scuba Diving Pattaya, Thailand. Dive Pattaya with Siam Divers Diving Center All Right Reserved.