Advanced Certification Required
Are you ready for a challenge ??
- Duration: 3 Day
- Number of dives: 10 Exercises plus scenarios
- Advanced Certification
- Emergency First Response
- Twenty Logged Dives
What Is PADI Rescue Diver ?
The PADI Rescue Course requires you to have Advanced, Certification and be trained in First Aid and EFR (Emergency First Response), which can be done concurrently with this course. You must also have a minimum of twenty logged dives.
It is designed for those divers who want to learn how to be more self-reliant in the water. It also teaches you how to prevent diving incidents from occurring and the safest ways to deal with them when they do.
What Will I Do ?
The rescue diver course achieves the following.
• Expands your knowledge in preparation for PADI leadership training.
• Teaches you effective rescue and first aid skills.
• Prepares you to manage realistic rescue situations.
• Increases your awareness of diver safety.
• Encourages you to anticipate and prevent problems.
This is a natural progression for the divers who are thinking about diving with just their buddies and not always under the direct supervision of a diving professional.
The rescue diver course includes knowledge development:
• Presentation from the instructor.
• Rescue diver video.
• Knowledge reviews.
• and a final exam.
The practical side of the course involves:
• Rescue exercises involving skills (e.g. surfacing the unconcious diver).
• Realistic final scenarios for you to implement your skills.
Where Can I Go From Here ?
Once you have your rescue diver license, you are well on your way to being prepared to start your divemaster course and become a diving professional. Alternatively you could complete five specialties and become a Master Scuba Diver which is the highest amateur certification!
Required Course Materials ?
- PADI Rescue Diver Manual
- Accident Management Workslate
Copyright © by Scuba Diving Pattaya, Thailand. Dive Pattaya with Siam Divers Diving Center All Right Reserved.