Rescue Certification Required
Become a Diving Professional!!
What Is PADI Divemaster?
The PADI Dive Master course; this is the entry level course for the diving professional. At the end of this course you will be registered by the world's largest diving organization, a qualification that will allow you to be paid to work in the diving industry, assist instructors on courses, and lead dive tours. Often considered by those who have taken the course to be the best move they ever made. It can literally change your life and life style.
What Will I Do ?
As a certified Divemaster, you will have:
• Exemplary diving skills
• Rescue skills
• Professional knowledge of diving theory
• Competence as a certified assistant
• Dive management and supervision abilities
• Ethical role model
• Enthusiasm and fun!
During your course you will learn the following theory of diving:
• Dive theory and the recreational dive planner
• Dive skills and the environment
• Supervising activities for certified divers
• Supervising student divers in training
• Divemaster conducted programs
You will also have a water skills and stamina assessment including:
• 400 meter/yard swim
• 15 minute tread float
• 800 meter/yard snorkel swim
• 100 meter/yard tired diver tow
Through the Divemaster course you will gain a high degree of experience with students and certified divers alike. You will improve your own diving skills, knowledge, judgement and demonstration skills to a level that you would not think possible when you first started diving.
The Divemaster course has two options. You are able to complete the course in a compact ten day schedule if you have the prerequisites, or you can complete it through an internship program where you can effectively spend weeks or months gaining experience and completing your Divemaster exams and tasks.
Whichever option you decide upon, could depend on your current experience and certification, and the amount of time you have available.
Where Can I Go From Here ?
Become a Divemaster Candidate with Siam Divers, and you will receive the highest standard to training possible to prepare for your next step…PADI Instructor!
Required Course Materials ?
- PADI Divemaster Manual
- Recreational Dive PLanner - Table Version
- Recreational Dive PLanner - Wheel Version
- Recreational Dive PLanner - eRDP Version
- Encyclopedia Of Recreational Diving
- Diving Knowledge Workbook
- Divemaster Slates
- Instructor Guides :
- Discover Scuba Diving
- Discover Snorkeling/Skin Diver Course
- Scuba Review/Discover Local Diving
Book with Siam Divers and you will receive quality training and professional service. We conduct all of our courses according to PADI (Profesional Association Of Diving Instructors) standards and structure.
Copyright © by Scuba Diving Pattaya, Thailand. Dive Pattaya with Siam Divers Diving Center All Right Reserved.