(effective from 1st January 2006)
With effect from 1st January 2006. It is a PADI standard that all student divers have, in their possession, a personal set of materials for study and use during the course and for reference afterward; unless the materials are not available in a language understood by the student diver.
Student divers must have a current version of the required materials.
NOTE: This is a standard set by PADI (Professional Association Of Diving Instructors) and not by the dive center.
PADI Scuba Diver / Open Water Diver
- PADI Open Water Diver Manual or Multimedia
- RDP – Wheel, table or eRDP
- (including associated Instructions for Use booklets)
PADI Adventures in Diving (Adventure Diver and Advanced Open Water Diver)
- PADI Adventures in Diving manual or Multimedia
- Deluxe Data Carrier
- RDP – Wheel, table or eRDP including associated Instructions for Use booklets (Wheel is required if conducting multilevel dive)
PADI Rescue Diver
- PADI Rescue Diver Manual
- Diving Accident Management Work Slate
- PADI Divemaster Manual
- RDP – all three versions (Wheel, table and eRDP including associated Instructions for Use booklets)
- The Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving
- Diving Knowledge Workbook
- Divemaster Slates
- Instructor Guides for programs Divemasters may conduct:
- 1. Discover Scuba Diving
- 2. Discover Snorkeling/Skin Diver Course
- 3. Scuba Review/Discover Local Diving
Copyright © by Scuba Diving Pattaya, Thailand. Dive Pattaya with Siam Divers Diving Center All Right Reserved.